Sunday, August 7, 2011

Healthy Hair Care Routine?

My hair is naturally curly/wavy, and is normal (not too greasy or dry, but does get oily within the same day of washing my hair). Currently, my hair care routine is as follows: wash my hair every day (greasy- not overwhelmingly, but still- if I don't); use shampoo and conditioner (I heard you shouldn't use both EVERY day, but it makes my hair feel nicer, so I do); after I shower, I leave my hair in a towel for a few minutes, and then apply a bit of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream as well as a bit of Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk throughout my hair. Sometimes, usually when I let my hair air dry, I use Garnier Fructis Style XXL Volume Thickening Mousse. I almost never brush my hair (also heard this wasn't healthy on the internet and youtube), but I do comb my hair in the shower and when I style it. I do style my hair a lot- most of the week- but I make sure to use a heat protectant (either K.I.S. Thermal Protecting Hairspray or CHI Ironguard). Is this a healthy hair care routine? What else could I do or change to keep my hair extra healthy? Also, I get my hair cut every three to four months. Any advice? Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment