Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Does he like me ? Please help me i need to know?

Ok so i like this guy lets call him "Ryan" (not real name) k so anyways i like Ryan and i think he might like me too because i'm friends with one of his best friends "Omar" and "Omar" told me he likes me and we've kissed before twice actually playing spin the bottle and the first time we kissed it was supposed to be like a peck but he didn't pull away and the second time we kissed it was supposed to be a peck too but it lasted for like 5 seconds and even then he didn't really pull away i kinda did and he didn't wipe his lips either...and so this is how he acts at school he smiles at me and we laugh together a lot and he tells me things that he would never tell any other girl and ive seen his pupils dialate a couple times so please tell me what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment