Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Which is a better children's movie?

Homeward bound. I say this, because most children under the age of 12 (Boy or girls) love animals. And the fact that they talk, and are own their own is an inspiration. If you have seen it, you will know **spoiler** one of the dogs appears to die. But comes back (So a happy ending). I say that won`t effect kids 10, 6, and 3 because a 3 year old won`t exactly understand the concept of death, a 6 year old will be paying more attention to current events in the movie, and a 10 year old will get death, and should be mature enough to not get upset at this part (As I said, the dog doesn't actually die). When I was at the hospital when I had noro, they had about 10 movies I could watch, and I watched this movie 4 times in a row. I was 6 at the time, and L-O-V-E-D that movie. I`m now 13 and love watching it with my little sister and brother (Aged 2, and 4). Its a great movie, and I highly recommend it for any ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment