Friday, August 12, 2011

Who do I really like now?I'm confuse?

My sister had just gotten married and I got to know my brother-in-law's close friends,Alex,Vincent,John and Joshua.I was in love with Alex but he only likes me as a sister so we stayed as friends.It was one month ago when he rejected me.Up till now I still feel nervous whenever I see him,and whenever I look at his photo.I realized I still love him.Until when I met Vincent's cousin,Andrew for the second time,during my sister's birthday party.When I passed him a party popper,and I noticed that he doesn't know how to use it,I taught him how to use it.After that,he went back home early,and said 'bye' to everyone.Before he left,he looked at me and said goodbye.I replied him back and smiled.He seems to be friendly with me after I taught him how to use the party popper.Since then,I felt that I want to know him better.I became his friend and I introduced myself when I messaged him..now..I don't know why,but I often think about him instead of thinking of Alex.I know I am still in love with Alex(the feelings isn't that great anymore),and yesterday I still felt nervous when I look at Alex's picture..but since Andrew agreed to become my friend,I didn't think of Alex at all..instead I often think of Andrew.I don't understand.Who do I like now?Do I still like Alex or am I falling in love again,with Andrew?I'm confused..

No comments:

Post a Comment