Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SOCIAL ANXIETY SYMPTOMS AND MEDS?! PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE...just a minute?

Hi...i think i have social anxiety (googled symptoms) anyway im freaking out because my husband wants me to go to his parents house in the summer for vacation...now i know when i go there hes going to wander off and leave me with the rest of his family whom ive only met a few times and some of the ppl i havent even met yet...im petrified and all i keep doing is perseverating over this and its not even for a few months. im trying to think of an excuse not to go...ughh but we just had a baby and i know i have to go so they can see her and meet me...so my symptoms are that i get very worried about these situations as well as sweating, on edge worried and stress...i freak out at my husband and get very irritated in private lol...is this sound like social anxiety so basically i think its time i do something about this because it annoys me at the same time i cant hide from everyone in this world i want to go on something like xanax or adivan but 1. im worried that if i go to a psychiatrist there just gonna think im there for pills and 2. how do i even ask without looking like a damm pill popper. now my brother recently took his like about 2 months ago and my other brother recently tried to take his life as well...family is ruined forever and all everyone does is cry does anxiety med help with depression? please help me any advice is important

No comments:

Post a Comment