Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Are there any good programs or somthing out there I can use to travel like studying abroad or temporary jobs?

I am 19 going to be 20 years old soon and am really looking to expand my horizon. I've always dreamed of traveling and really want to make it happen asap but the only problem is financially i really cant afford to just up and move somewhere. I would LOVE to study abroad somewhere like in the U.K or Australia but i hear its extremely expensive, does anyone know of any programs or scholarships I may be eligible for to help me do this? Also if not studying abroad maybe I can do something else like work somewhere in another country for a few months just for the experience or become a nanny (Male nanny lol) and live with a family for a while or something. Any help ideas and information or links to websites would be amazing, I just really want to leave the U.S for a while and see what its like to temporarily live somewhere else and experience new things thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment