Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Will someone please tell me what the green lantern or monte carlo was about?!?

k so im going to see transformers with my dad tonight ps my parents are divorced and anyway i know my mom wont want me to go see that movie even though its not even as bad as the second one anyway i know when my dad drops me at home later tonight mom may ask about the movie and i know its not honest but come on its not like its the hang over soooo will someone tell me what either monte carlo or the green lantern was about you know just in case i looked at the content on movie guide .com and there is just language wich its not like im gonna repeat and one brief scene of intimacy which its not like im 9 im 14 soooo i think my mom ( if i tell what movie i actually went to see) i think she would point at me and say how irresponsible and un moral i was being and then probably give her another reason to think my dad is a bad father ( which he is not he happens to be the best dad in the world) so anyone want to help?

No comments:

Post a Comment