Saturday, August 6, 2011

I have depression that I cannot get over!! Help!!?

Im 17 turning 18 in the beginning of Sep, I live in Canada (Yay! one thing to be optimistic about) I have anorexia and bulimia..I binge and purge three times a week, Im home schooled, I share a small bedroom with my two younger sisters who are two and four years younger, I get along with them well. I have one best friend, who sadly moved away last year, I still regularly keep in contact with and two friends, who I actually share with my younger sisters because they are around my sisters age, which means..sleepovers and such involve all of us, they also both live down the road. I have obsessions that keep me from going crazy. K-pop. I dream and I think every minute...I think very deeply. I babysit on a regular basis..because I am trying to save money for a trip to Korea. I am religious and I know that for me I need to rely on that. My parents are both depressed and so is my best friend..and so is her father. My dad is a recovering drug addict. He has a license to grow marijuana in my basement...so I do not have a bedroom. My dad is bipolar and slightly reminds me of charlie sheen. When my dad is on pain medication he is insane, He relys on my sister to take care of the plants and some days he finds something broken or mites on the plants and he flips. He wont stop swearing and yelling...he has gotten really aggressive with my mom. He has broken her finger recently and pushed her to the ground. My mom is unloving and lazy...she does absolutely nothing...I love both my parents and I know that they both have serious issues. I don't hate them at all and allot of the time I get along with them...so don't think I am hating on them. I just need some personalized help....some tips...Please??? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment