Friday, August 5, 2011

PLEASE HELP THIS IS SOO IMPORTANTTT?!?!?!??!?

ok so guys today i woke up and suddely walked to my bathroom and saw my toothbrush. i picked it up and put toothpaste on it. the suddenly i started to brush my teeth. ALL oth the sudden-i was done and i walked in to my kitchen just to see my exboyfriend's little sister's picture on mi fridge. i picked the picture up and taped it on my moms car. 2 hours later i discovered a rock in my bed. this has never happened before. i am so worried this is a sign that my cancer is controlling my life. i keep having dreams about a little boy in a blue car yelling "haha i poped the popper" every day i wake up and write on mi mirror with lipstick "what is the popper?" google has not helped explaining this. i feel like mi life is closing down and im being sucluded in my room. what dose this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment