Sunday, August 7, 2011

What did my crush mean by this?

My crush has been texting me all summer. We don't text about serious things, nor do we go to deep into a conversation. Basically we talk about shoes and sports. 2 days ago we were talking about shoes and he brought up that Justin Beiber wore those shoes. I was trying to be funny and said "oh you just ruined them for me" he replied by saying that Justin beiber was cool because "he's ******* dating Selena Gomez and she's ******* hot". He doesn't say the 'eff word' too often at all, and he doesn't really talk about girls that way, so it was a complete shock for me. I replied by saying Daniel Radcliffe was better and he replied saying "No. Ew. Emma Watson." I then replied saying that Daniel radcliffe was the most attractive actor and agreed that Emma Watson was pretty. Then he said "Back then she was ******* pretty as ****" Again leaving me shocked. Then he said "K night" before I could reply. Please can you help me discover what this means. He normally doesn't say things like that and it came out of the blue, we weren't even talking about the attractiveness of celebrities. Please help, I'm confused ny this... Thankyou (by the way, anything in quotation marks is what we actually said via text)

No comments:

Post a Comment