Friday, August 5, 2011

What do you do when your whole world falls apart...?

i'm 22 and i have two beautiful kids and a husband..i am having some much problems that i don't know what to do, i moved in with my mother and my brother and my husband is like a health aid to them he gets paid but not much we live kind of out in the middle of no where we have really bad credit, he can't find no jobs,i have lupus SLE and really bad thyroid problems and anemia and some other health problem i can't get know help with SSI and i tried to get my GED but they told me i need to much help for that cause i have disability's but ssi don't think so, my dad left me to rot when i was 17 yrs old and 9 month's pregnant he told me he left my mom and me and everyone cause he didn't want to take care of my baby, but yet he left my mom for her best friend and her 2 yrs old son, now he doesn't even have nothing to do with me or my kids he makes me feel like garbage i didn't do anything to him i have tried to make something outta my self but it's never enough, my sister has a 2 yrs old son and she's a really bad pill popper, and he still talks to her and my brother but he doesn't even want anything to do with me he only calls here to talk to my brother and that's it. I feel like know one love me but my kids ...my husband when we get free time he plays on his ps3 from 11-3 in the morning and he barely talk to me at all he talks to his friends he has on there..my mother is bipolar she seems like she's always made at me...i think the only reason i am alive right now is cause of my kids that's the only real thing i can hold on to and now CPS want to take them away cause we have bedbugs..we have to move with in two weeks and everything feels like it's falling apart...i am to the point where i am gonna break...the only person that i did think loved me was my aunt and she died a few years back i thought my dad loved me to but i guess not all i did was get pregnant and i love my kids what did i do so wrong that i got this? i tried to talk to my husband he doesn't really seem to care, my mother is in her own world with my sister....i don't know what to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment